Best Sales Podcasts we should be listening to. 🎙

Name the podcasts that have been most impactful to your sales career. Why do you think we should listen to them?

The podcast I’d recommend is The Sales Success Stories Podcast hosted by Scott Ingram. All episodes are HERE.

What I especially love is that he has great guests that are all top sellers (fully vetted as top at their companies) and he follows a similar set of questions for each person — so you’re consistently getting diverse perspectives, but always from bonafide winners.

His website also features quick daily sales tips — perfect for short-form value.

I am biased but I like 30 Minutes to President’s Club :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Nick, how would you describe the podcast in a sentence or so? And do you have a link to share out?

Anybody here listen to Sales Gravy?

1 Like

Grit is pretty good podcast and gives a ton of insight on some of the best leaders in technology

1 Like

Revenue Builders hosted by John McMahon and John Kaplan is a great listen for sellers

@sarah.close I have given a ton of thought to this and how I could structure my response. I may be unique and wanted to make sure my response made sense.

For me, i listen to podcasts that are thought provoking. So I listen to a lot of crime podcasts, especially the ones produced by audiochuck. So why?

(1.) I like them.
(2.) they help stimulate my inner-detective personality. As a sales professional, we need to turn over every rock and explore every lead in order to run a successful sales campaign. Crime Podcast, especially cold cases (ie your own backyard, counterclock, etc)

In an effort to keep a pulse on the industry, I will listen to industry specific podcast (ie FP&A, Sales Performance, Supply Chain, etc). You will be amazed by the nuggets of information you will capture by listening to execs talk about specific topics.

@greg.nishihira Love that response - I am totally a true crime podcast junkie, and I completely agree that there’s something about that kind of story that helps you flex those inquisitive and analytical muscles that are key to customer connection.

Someone should make a combination sales / crime podcast. “Whodunnit: Unlocking the mystery of customer engagement” :laughing:

1 Like

OMG @sarah.close I love that Idea!!!

@greg.nishihira And on a total side note, but as you love the crime-solving genre, there’s a new show on Hulu that’s awesome. A real “detective” type story (not true crime, but it’s good). “Death and Other Details” - great cast, great mystery so far. I think there are 3 episodes out, with more coming weekly. Check it out!

1 Like

The Sales Success Stories Podcast hosted by Scott Ingram

1 Like