Sales tools that rule (and you couldn't live without!) 🛠

Reply with:

• Name of sales tools worth demo’ing
  • Relevant links (so others can check them out easier)
  • Mention why it makes selling easier and more efficient

1 Like

Since COVID it is hard to send thinks like handwritten thank you cards, etc to peoples offices. www.thnks.com is a great e-card service which allows you to e-mail a gift of thanks at any dollar value. If they can’t accept the gift, they can donate it to a charity of their choice. I have used this to build relationships with EAs…Happy to day, I have not had an issue getting on an exec calendar. ;^)

5 Likes

Love that your contribution to this thread was hyper focused on relationship building!

1 Like

First section of the Sandler Sub…“Rapport”

1 Like

I’ve been using Humantic.AI for a few months now.

Analyzes linked-in profiles and provides personality insights so you can tailor messaging.

Truthfully - I don’t use it as much this way, I will do the analysis for VIP contacts but the way it’s been very beneficial for me as a BDR is that it provides the local time of a prospect directly on their linked profile, this is helpful when I’m making dials (I always have a prospects linked in open as well) to ensure I’m calling at optimal times and not disturbing someone outside of working hours if there are time differences.

4 Likes

Really interested in what each of your thoughts are on the most effective, must-have sales tools that you and your teams use. I feel this topic could lead to a playbook of sorts formed by the perspectives of the community.

@bill.smithers @nevin.macdonald @nino.buccilla @kate.higgins

Great advice, @greg.nishihira. Looking into it now…

1 Like

I’ve held off thinking, what if I upset them because they can’t accept a gift? Genius that they can donate as well. What’s the $ amount typically? $10 like a Starbucks card?

HA! Sandler sales was my first sales training methodology. I still think about closing those compartments on the sub!

1 Like

Enlyft or ZoomInfo for technology landscape intel at accounts.

3 Likes

Similar to the tool @ Ben Fanjoy uses, I use Crystal Knows for personality profiling using DISC. It provides suggestions for many phases of the sale cycle (I have the sales subscription) from cold calling to preparing a proposal, to ending emails to negotiating etc. It also integrates with gmail so you can get recommendations that can pop up while composing an email to a specific person

1 Like

This is ironic but databook is my #1 resource I use to break into new accounts. Databook in conjunction with ChatGPT has allowed me to get exec access because of my unique knowledge of the customer’s priorities.

2 Likes

Sorry @amy.tsao.demmler somehow I missed your reply!

They have preset amounts which range. What I like about it, is that they are virtual cards to just about anywhere. I think you can send virtual SBUX from SBUX directly, but thnks provides a nice variety.

If interested, here is a link you can use to sign up…its free to sign up.

1 Like

i have been using zendesk

1 Like

sandler sale tool was my first choice